Dreamscape - they fell upside down

We ran into a flat hole in which Tokyo and Korea stayed. Through fields of blue mist, the sky had fallen and walked amongst us. I think he was lost, I think he was blue and wet from crying - send him back home.      Jumped over dead bodies, I left purple candles behind us as breadcrumbs. A girl asked a man not to love her. A father entered his daughter. There was a party in the garden. A man who liked to play games with human life watched and placed a hit on a girl. Who wants to play? Me. There’s a horse leaking with papaya juice hanging from the garden tree, the girl is going to die. Some people are dancing inside. I catch a glimpse of the love of my lives. We are in an outside-inside place of carpet grass. I am watching him read from a yellow notebook. A woman rubs onion on his arms and then finds me to do the same. I run through green and wheat and all the things cement wishes it was, try to wash away the peeling stink from my arms - he follows.  A man attacks me and the human with the yellow notes broke his arms and his legs.   He did not say the words love but someone’s limbs were in disconnect because of the thunder of his mind for me... my dreams are bats I am backward upside down.

Comments

  1. Extremely creative piece. A collection of imagery bordering on genius!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts