These things are fossil feels (1)

On train journeys
I blink you in front of me.
I turn my head into first meeting.

You've come from a place I don't know,
you go to a place I know less. 

These eyes they follow you until you sit,
you've caught all my stares,
so I climb from in me
mouth something hellos,
you lip them back.

We have first dance
through eyes.
I'm lost in all the brown that
falls in yours.

You trip on my every smile.
I hold you with no hands
in this underground space
of no stars or air.
You breathe me.

We've known the other
for many lives.
         I get off at a place you know
more than me.


                                                                                                                                           T.A

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts